Yoga woman comfortable every month
Before the onset of menstruation, women often cause some physical and psychological reactions and symptoms due to changes in hormone levels in the body, manifested as headaches, fatigue, constipation, weight gain and increased appetite, dull and sensitive skin, and mood changes.It is called premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Increased balance, increased legume foods and calcium intake have the effect of regulating hormone secretion and balancing mood.
In addition, asana practice through yoga has a fairly significant effect on relieving the symptoms of PMS.
After asana practice, you can close your eyes and do meditation for a few minutes, the effect will be better.
1, the fighter two-style two feet separated a big step advantage.
Inhale and raise your hands to shoulders.
Exhale, bend your right leg, straighten your left leg, straighten your calf, press your heel tightly on the ground, make a lunge, and stretch your groin.
After holding 5 breaths, change direction and do it again.
2. Inhale in half-moon style, raise your hands sideways.
Exhale, bend your right knee, put your hands on the extension of your toes, lift your heels at the same time, see the ground or directly in front, relax the abdomen, let the weight fall on the right leg of the support, lift your left leg and straighten, hold it 5 timesAfter taking a deep breath, slowly lower your left leg.
Change direction and do it again.
3. Starting from the lower-dog style with a single leg, inhale, push the ground with both palms, lift your left leg, extend to the ceiling, and keep your shoulders flat.
After holding 5 breaths, lower your right leg.
Exhale, bend your knees, and rest in a baby style.
Then change sides and do it again.
4. Snake prone, hands separated with shoulders wide under shoulders, inhale, lift head, neck, chest, abdomen, waist in turn, realize that the spine is lifted crosswise, chest, shoulders are stretched backwards, straight arms or flexedDo something with your arms. After holding 5 breaths, exhale, relax and slowly return to the prone position.
5. Spinal inspiratory prone breathing, with palms of both hands facing down on the body, press the ground, lift the upper body and feet, lengthen the spine, tighten the tibia, concentrate energy on the back and abdomen, look forward and keep 5 breathsAfter that, exhale, relax, and rest with your face on your flexed arms.
6, camel kneeling, knees separated from buttocks wide, hips lifted, chest lifted, spine lifted, step on front of thighs, groin, inhale, support hips with both hands, slowly tilt back, upper hips forward, callAngry, two hands align to hold the heel.
Tighten the shoulder blades, straighten your chest, relax and recover, and slowly return after 5 breaths.
7. Stand on your back with your feet upright with your feet close together and your shoulders inwardly with your hands supported. Turn your legs forward, use your abdominal muscles to straighten up, try to straighten your legs up, and press your chin on your breast.
Breathe gently and hold for 2 minutes.
When laying down, bend your knees and lower your legs to control the slow fall.
This set of exercises should not be performed during menstruation.