The benefits of regular running
Among many fitness sports, running has become a fashion. Running is not just a simple step to open your legs and swing your arms. So simple, how to run can benefit your health. It is important.
So what are the running skills?
What about some benefits of running?
What does the stretching exercise do after running?
Let ‘s take a look together.
Consistent exercise will have certain benefits, and the benefits of running can not only exercise the body, but also develop local muscle tendons and enhance the body’s immunity.
Here are some correct running skills.
First, running shoes should have better shock absorption, and the soles should be thin and moderate. Preparing a suitable set of equipment is an essential task before running.
It’s very simple to say. The top is basically casual. The pants (shorts) should not be too tight or too loose. They fit well and are breathable.
Only buy the right running shoes, do not buy expensive, of course, high-priced professional running shoes is naturally good, but for amateurs, as long as shock absorption performance and bare feet wrapped, ordinary sports shoes is definitely the first choice.
It is not recommended to wear shoes that are too thin or heavy at the bottom. Shoes with too thin soles may cause chronic injuries. The soles are too thick and do not fit well.
Second, the girl must wear a sports bra to prevent sagging. For the girl, a fit sports bra is essential.
The ordinary bra causes a certain amount of pressure in the heart during exercise, and then rubs the delicate tibia with the upper limbs, causing the breast to be deformed and drooped due to excessive compression.
Wearing a sports bra when running can fix the chest, slightly over rubbing; and can reduce vibration and prevent sagging of the chest; In addition, the sports bra can better absorb sweat, breathe, dehumidify, and deodorize, and can cope with running sweating conditions;Movement bra is more elastic, which can make limbs flex flexibly and give the limbs the greatest free space.
3. It ‘s the best time to run in the evening before dinner. As the saying goes, “100 steps after meals, live to ninety-nine”, but it is best to run before meals. If you want to run after meals, at least one hour after mealOtherwise, it will affect digestion, cause stomach discomfort, and even cause stomach sagging.
In addition, it is best to run in the morning or at night. It is not recommended to run at noon when it is hot. In the evening, it is a good time to run.
Many people are busy at work in the morning, it is difficult to take a fixed time to run, and just wake up in the morning, the blood in the body is relatively thick, and running will cause insufficient blood supply.
The ultraviolet rays are strong at noon, and the damage to the skin in outdoor sports is not small.
At night, the temperature is much cooler than the daytime, and the ultraviolet rays are low. After work, I ran for 30 minutes to 1 hour before dinner. After a sweat shift, the tiredness of the busy day was swept away.
Fourth, wear color clothes at night, park, guidance is the best place to run. The choice of running place is also very important.
From a security perspective, try to choose a guide or park.
If there are really no conditions, you can consider choosing a sidewalk. Be sure to pay attention to the passing vehicles. Try to wear bright clothes for running at night.
However, if you run by yourself, it is not recommended to choose too remote locations. If you are running together, you can choose to run farther or road, and take care of each other.
Some girls will have such confusion. Will the aunt strike or not run?
It is not advisable to do an exercise during the holiday. Excessive training may cause excessive menstrual blood and may affect the position of the uterus.
So reduce or stop running according to personal circumstances, and do your best.
Fifth, a lot of hydration after running, eat more high-fiber protein, high vitamin C food running easily sweat, running down for half an hour, often sweating, this requires a lot of hydration as soon as possible after running, summer running as much as possible with water.
Sports drinks are also a good choice, but their sugar content is high. If you have special requirements for weight, it is best to drink boiled water or mineral water.
Running consumes a lot of calories, and your legs may feel sore after running. This is because the muscles have a slight tear after exercise, so you must supplement your body with some food.
In general, foods containing high protein, high fiber, and vitamin C, potassium, and calcium are the most suitable, such as fruits and milk.
It is also important to remember to avoid eating high-shift foods after running.
The emphasis on running is to stick to it step by step. Don’t be anxious to become a big fat man in one bite, you must stick to everything.
Most people have good wishes or original intentions when they first started running, but after running, some people may not be able to persist and give up, and some people are too eager to make quick success.
It is recommended not to run more than five kilometers at the beginning, and run within your ability.
If you have difficulty breathing in the middle, stop and walk for a while and wait until your body is relaxed before continuing.
Running does not have an immediate effect on weight loss and body shaping. The formation of body shape is not a short-term change, but a good life. It is slowly developed under eating habits. Exercise is part of interest.Torture yourself to exhaustion.
Any exercise is harmful to the human body. In order to achieve the effect of fitness, remember to focus on persistence!
After running, the stretching exercise is stretched and stretched. The stretch is also one of the important contents. Press the alignment force down by hand for 20 seconds. 2. Support your body with your right hand, twist your left elbow to your right knee and press your waist, your right leg will be stretched to the outside. You need to feel this feeling well. The muscles on the right side are also available.Repeat the operation afterwards.
3. Change the sitting posture to correct posture. With your feet open and shoulder width, at the same time, your toes should be in a splayed shape. Pay attention to your legs straight.
The large part of the body should be bent downward, and touch the toes, the sides of the feet, the heels and other places with your hands to stretch.
Stretching the abdomen Stretching the abdomen is the last part of the stretching exercise after running. It gradually changes from a sitting position, knees bent, both feet pointing in front of the body, and trying to get close to the groin. Keep this action for 15-30 secondsRight and left, some people may be able to do this easily.
If you can do it easily, try to lean forward as much as possible to enhance the effect of exercise, but also control the degree and do not hurt the body.
The time is also 15-30 seconds.
Stretch ligament 1, legs cross each other, bend over and straighten, try to touch your feet with your hands, or try to keep your body close to your legs, maintain this action for 20 seconds, and then change legs and repeat.
2. The front chest moves closer to the contraction, but it must be kept in a straight state and cannot be bent. Then, the leg ligaments and back will feel soreness. This is the manifestation of the effect. After that, stop stretching and take a deep breath.Twice, slowly return the action to the initial state, and then repeat it 12 times.
3. Slowly pull up the stretched left leg. It is also necessary to pay attention to the need to keep it straight and not bend. At the same time, the muscles of the side and thighs must be tight until the body and the thigh are at right angleAfter that, stretching can stop, and then take two deep breaths again to restore the body to the state it was in when it started.
Stretching the calf When running, the calf needs to bear a lot of pressure. After running, the calf muscles need to relax and stretch.
1. Separate the two arms, press them on the wooden board, separate the front and back of the legs, bend forward and straight, then straighten both feet forward, and put the heels on the ground. In the process, pay attention to feel the calf musclesStretch to avoid excessive force and strain the muscles. Keep the time around 15-39 seconds, and then change your legs to perform the above exercise.
2. Support the wall with both hands, keep the heels on the ground, and keep your legs straight. Keep this action for 20 seconds, and feel the stretch of the calf muscles carefully. Repeat when the time is up.
3, dive down, use the body and one leg to support the body, maintain the body balance, the other leg succumb to the body, keep relaxed, and focus the entire body’s center of gravity on the toe of the foot that supports the body.
At the same time, the heel is forced backwards and downwards to maintain tension, so that the muscles at the back of the calf are tightened, and you can feel this feeling.
Meditate 10 times in your mind, then relax, repeat the above action, repeat 3 times, and then change legs.
Stretch the gluteal muscles 1, with the legs separated from one back to the other, with your feet pointing forward and your back moving forward, but keep your body upright and step on the thighs. You will feel a sense of stretching when you step on and thighsAfter this state, the feet are changed after 30 seconds.
2. The race department slowly slides forward, then supports with both hands, and keeps it for 30 seconds.
3. The movement is also maintained for about 20 seconds, and the hands are pillowed with the back of the brain, and at the same time, both knees and hips are forced upward.
Benefits of running often1. People who insist on long-distance running have 1 hour of eyes per day and look directly into the distance. This pair of eyes is a good place to relax. If you have a school-aged child at home, you can keep running and keep my eyes shortThe odds will definitely decrease.
2. Reduce the work pressure on the shoulder and spine. Some white-collar workers will have more or less problems due to sitting at the computer for a long time. The correct running posture can improve this situation, Hope everyone can stick to running!
3, the heart insists on running will make you have a powerful heart and cardiovascular system function.
When the maximum oxygen uptake is increased, the amount of oxygen delivered to each organ of the body is greatly increased, and the quality of work of each organ is naturally greatly improved.
In addition, long-distance running will accelerate blood circulation, so that the coronary arteries have enough blood to supply the heart muscle, thereby preventing various cardiovascular diseases.
The movement of the lower limbs promotes venous blood flow back to the heart and also prevents venous thrombosis.
4, the blood has a strong cardiovascular system, runners’ blood quality is better than ordinary people, the body’s adaptive changes to long-term long-distance running can improve metabolism, reduce blood lipids and cholesterol levels.
5. Long-term exercise in the lungs and respiratory system to strengthen lung function and expand lung capacity-Regular long-distance running can develop lung breathing muscles, increase the volume of each breath, and increase lung function.
6. During a physical examination of the liver, the medical examiner called the intern to say that this is a healthy liver with clear veins and veins on the surface, which is rare now.
Running eliminates the unfortunate liver, which has been verified on many runners and is very effective.
7. Abdominal bones or abdominal muscle grooves are obvious to many people’s dreams. Many fitness coaches’ advice and online crazy abdominal muscle tearers can help you strengthen your abdominal muscles, but you still need to run.This aerobic exercise removes the thick auntie outer packaging outside the abdominal muscles.
Of course, you have to insist, because the aunt in the abdomen is the most cunning, and if you relax a little, it will fight back.
8. The change of waist and hip to the body shape is first reflected in this position. Many runners have experienced this. After starting to run again, the weight has not been significantly reduced, but the body shape has improved significantly, especially the waist line has changed more.Pretty.
9, some people say that running Bailey only hurt one knee, this statement has some reason.
Most people who insist on running have suffered more or less from a knee injury.
However, I learned from the exchanges with many runners who have been running for more than ten years that they will encounter the same problems when they start running. Some people even hurt themselves by walking fast, but they gradually build up the strength and strength of joggingIn practice, legislation has become stronger and stronger.
Through the above sharing, I believe that everyone has more understanding of the running skills and benefits of running, I hope today’s introduction will help everyone.
Running fitness is a sport that requires long-term adherence. Everyone must insist on exercising. Finally, the editor reminds everyone to pay attention to safety while exercising!